Predict™ is a jury research tool that applies the science of statistics to litigation to predict results.
Through statistical analysis, Predict allows attorneys to test key issues throughout litigation and employ a predictive model to help measure probable jury outcomes.
Predict measures and evaluates key facts, issues, client likeability, demonstrative evidence, and attorney presentations such as openings or closings to forecast their effect on the outcome of a case.
To talk with one of our consultants further about the Predict process or about a specific case, please complete the form below. You’ll also receive an example jury research report at no cost.
The Predict Process:
- Case overview development with emphasis on the key issues you want to measure
- Validation of conceptual development using advanced psychometric techniques
- Survey distribution to statistically-valid populations (Delphi groups)
- Exploration and analysis of consistencies among the groups
- Application of universal findings
For any immediate questions about Predict, contact Paul Null, 866-277-3247 ext. 105.
Legal Technology Review Podcast
Listen to the episode of the Legal Technology Review that features Precise execs Sean Dennin and Peter Mansmann discussing Predict and other technology solutions from Precise.
Take a peek into how Predict works.
Download a free jury research report example.
To see an example report about a case involving an automobile accident*, complete with case narrative, survey questions and summary of results, fill out this short form.